Try diving in the Atlantic Ocean in an environmentally-friendly way! Get to know the basics of ocean diving, learn about the sensitivity of maritime ecosystems and go explore the Atlantic Ocean with its rich diversity of fish and plants, underwater caves and old boat wrecks from below the surface!
If you’ve always wanted to learn how to dive but have never caught up on that dream, now is the perfect time! Try diving in the Atlantic Ocean in an environmentally-friendly way! An unforgettable experience for everyone who just loves the ocean – above and below the surface! Observe fish of the whole color spectrum, touch weird seaweeds, explore mystique underwater caves and old boat wrecks! You will discover wonders hidden below the surface of the ocean – a Portuguese treasure unknown to many but passionately loved by those who are brave enough to take on this challenge.
On this fascinating trip, you will not only have the chance to explore the Atlantic Ocean from below but also contribute to cleaning it up! Learn the basics of ocean diving as well as the essential safety procedures for discovering the wonders of the seabed. You’ll also learn everything you need to know about the sensitivity of maritime ecosystems with a special focus on the pollution problem.
If you already have prior experience with diving, you can even help to pick up trash from the ocean floor. Time to get into the water!
- Learn the basics of diving
- Observe fish, seaweed, underwater caves and an old boat wreck.
- Help remove trash from the ocean floor.
Location: Cascais, Portugal
Duration: 4 Hours
Difficulty: 1 2 3 4 5
Minimum: 4 passengers
Prices start at $110 USD Per person
Duration: 4 Hours Season: April to October
Group Departures: Every Tuesday
- What's Included
- What is the itinerary of this experience?
- What is ImpacTrip's Cancellation and Refund Policy?
What’s Included on your (Insert tour type) ?
- Diving Equipment
10:00 am | Learn the basics of Ocean diving and get to know more about the maritime ecosystems with a special focus on the pollution problem.
12:00 pm | Dive in the Atlantic Ocean.
Impactrip deposit fees are designed to be as affordable as possible to allow everyone to join our programs. Therefore, considering its limited capacity and the expectations of everyone involved, ImpacTrip is unable to provide a total refund policy.
The payment of the deposit fees confirms a volunteer’s acceptance onto one of ImpacTrip’s volunteer programs. Deposit fees are not transferable to other people but may be transferable to another program.
The deposit fee is refundable until sixty days before the start date of the volunteer’s chosen program. Requests for deposit fee refunds must be made via an email to your ImpacTrip Booking Manager, clearly detailing the reasons for cancellation.
Cancellations are subject to the following policies:
- The notice period is based on the earliest start date the volunteer has ever been registered for.
- If a volunteer cancels sixty days or more before their earliest program start date, they can request a refund of the deposit fee, which will be provided minus the transaction costs of the refund. Alternatively, they may ask for a deposit fee credit to be held in their name for future use on any ImpacTrip program, subject to availability, for a period of twelve months from their earliest registered start date. This credit may be issued minus the value of any change fees the volunteer has incurred.
- If a volunteer cancels between fifty-nine and thirty days before their program’s start date, no refund of the deposit fee is available. A deposit fee credit may be held in their name for a period of twelve months from their earliest registered start date, for future use on another ImpacTrip program, subject to program availability and at the discretion of the Impactrip Booking Manager.
- If a volunteer cancels less than thirty days before their programs start date, no refund of any fees is available. A deposit fee credit may be held in their name for twelve months from their earliest registered start date, subject to availability, provided deposit fees have been paid in full by their due date.
Where a group of ten or more people is volunteering with ImpacTrip, the group leader must register ahead of other group members in order to secure the group’s dates and plans. Group members must then register no less than sixty days before the program starts. Group members who register less than sixty days before the program start date may be excluded from the program unless approved by ImpacTrip.
ImpacTrip reserves the right to revise its program fees at any time. All program fees revisions will be made via the ImpacTrip website. Program fee revisions are not applicable to volunteers who have already submitted their payment before the revisions are due to take effect. A volunteer’s placement on a program is not confirmed until the deposit fee has been paid in full and the availability has been confirmed by their ImpacTrip Booking Manager.