This eco-tour hosted by TravGanic will take you on a long weekend through the Sonoma Coast, Russian River Valley and up through Healdsburg for wine tastings, culinary events and nature excursions. Based on the backbone of sustainability and nature; every day will start with getting out and exploring the beautiful Northern California area. Kayak among sea lions and whales as you look for oyster beds near Tomales Bay, walk among the redwoods, bike through Healdsburg’s biodynamic vineyards and experience private chef prepared dinners at some of the best farm- to – table restaurants around.
This is a 100% customizable private tour available for groups of 2 or more.
- Wine tastings at several organic and biodynamic vineyards
- Kayak or paddle board off the Sonoma Coast
- Docent led walk in the Redwood forest
- Biking tour of Healdsburg
- Private Chef’s Table
- Farm tours
- Cheese Tasting
- Welcome wine dinner and departure champagne brunch
- *Trip Extras
- Hot Air Balloon Ride over Healdsburg
- Spa Services at Osmosis Spa
At TravGanic we believe in helping those in need and will be donating 2% of every tour booked to SeaLegacy.
Dates Available throughout 2019 and 2020
Redwoods, Farewell Brunch and Departures
Day 4: Monday October 8th, 2018
Start the day with a private docent lead walk through Armstrong Redwoods State park. Followed by a farewell champagne brunch.
*Meals Included: Brunch
Expedition Cost & Dates
Custom Dates Available 2019- 2010
Call to book: 1(833)-TRV-GANC
Accommodations at AutoCamp
AutoCamp is a one-of-a-kind vacation experience in California. AutoCamp’s Airstream campers and Luxury Tents are designed with a chic midcentury feel, and our locations near Santa Barbara and San Francisco allow guests to get off the grid without roughing it at a campsite.
If it’s privacy off the beaten path you’re looking for, or an intimate event with friends set against gorgeous northern California landscapes, AutoCamp Airstream camping is a holiday experience you will cherish for years to come.
They believe that great design has the power to change the world, and that smart planning and small space design can help us reduce our environmental footprint. Their vision is to connect people with the environment and each other. To provide turnkey access to the outdoors through beautiful design and hospitality.
For this trip we will have 3 luxury Air Streams available for those wanting to upgrade. The remaining accommodations will be in luxury glamping tents with shared spa bathrooms.
CALL TO BOOK
What’s Included on your Wine tasting adventure to the Sonoma Coast?
- 2 transfers to and from Santa Rosa Airport
- Fees for State Parks
- Transportation to all scheduled activities and dinners
- Government taxes.
- Lunch and dinners when specified
- Cheese Tasting
- Wine Tastings when specified
- 3 nights hotel at AutoCamp in luxury glamping tents with shared bathrooms or similar
- Waterbottles and fresh water throughout days and evenings.
- Basic first aid kit (for use in emergencies only).
What's Not Included
- Flights or train tickets and airport taxes. (Option we can organize a flight from your destination to Santa Rosa).
- Transportation from SFO or Oakland into Santa Rosa.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Compulsory tips for guides, drivers.
- Optional but highly recommended travel and medical insurance.
- Snacks, personal medicine.
- Meals and drinks not specified.
- Single supplement, for single room, per trip $450.
- Extra hotel night in Guerneville or Santa Rosa